Leaders in America have used COVID-19 to wield power in unprecedented ways. They’ve prevented Americans from going to church, from going to school, from running their business and making a living. This is authoritarianism, plain and simple. But it’s nothing compared to the COVID-19 tyranny that the people of Australia have suffered. For this podcast, Lisa exposes the dystopian hell that our friends down under are being forced to endure during the pandemic. Australians have been physically blocked from leaving their homes. Travel is effectively banned. And the government has built quarantine facilities that can only be described as internment camps. If you think such tyranny can’t come to America, think again. To discuss all this and more, Lisa sits down with the very insightful and always provocative journalist Avi Yemini, the Australia bureau chief for Rebel News.
Lisa Boothe’s Latest Podcasts:
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 46: Common Sense with Larry the Cable Guy
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 42: Beyond Biden with Speaker Newt Gingrich
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 41: Sen. Ted Cruz on Increased Russian and Chinese Aggression
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 40: Jeffrey Epstein and the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial with Vicky Ward
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 39: Behind the Scenes of Trump’s COVID Task Force with Dr. Scott Atlas