By now everyone’s heard about AOC’s Tax the Rich Met Gala dress. Well, who says liberals get to have all the fun? For this podcast, Anna unveils the Antithesis Gown — and hears from its designer. Her guest is the one and only Andre Soriano, an amazing fashion designer who made headlines a few years ago for designing a pro-Trump dress for musician Joy Villa to wear at the Grammys. Soriano talks about his response to AOC as well as why he supports Donald Trump, his love for America, and the dangers of socialism. And along the way, you can bet he’ll make you laugh — and maybe even gasp a time or two.
Anna Paulina Luna’s Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 47: Stonk Wars with WallStreetBets
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 46: David vs. Goliath with DC Draino
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 45: Congress’s No Good, Rotten Infrastructure Bill
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 44: On the Front Lines of the Critical Race Theory Fight
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 43: Glenn Youngkin’s Victory Is a Sign of Things to Come
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 517: The Bidens
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼