The opportunity to visit with the people of Nebraska in America’s Heartland provided me a great perspective. The positive attitudes and the sense of hope here is totally opposite to the environment of fear reported by news media and the bureaucracy of Washington, DC.
Callista and I traveled this weekend to Omaha for an opportunity to speak with the folks at Cync Health System. We also met with Pete Ricketts and several residents, including some Iowans. Nebraska has the lowest unemployment of any state in the country. But, like many states, it is struggling to find workers to fill open positions. What is astonishing is speaking with people and getting a sense of hope for the future, which I explore in my latest book: Beyond Biden. You can’t find this sense of positivity in Washington DC, New York, or California because the news media won’t let you. It has given Callista and me an incredible feeling of the true spirit of our great country.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Can Sens. Manchin and Sinema Hold to Their Beliefs?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Major Companies Sound the Alarm on Inflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden’s Christmas Crisis: Supply Chain Shortage
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Keep an Eye on the Pandora Papers Story
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: George Soros Now Funding Far Left on Left Attacks