Special Envoy for Haiti Daniel Foote’s registration over the treatment of migrants crossing the border is another sign of this administration’s failure.
U.S. Special Envoy for Haiti Daniel Foote’s decision to resign on Wednesday is a troubling sign of just how bad the Biden border policy is. He said, “I will not be associated with the United States’ [sic] inhumane, counterproductive, decision to deport thousands of Haitian refugees and illegal immigrants to Haiti, a country where American officials are confined to secure compounds because of the danger posed by armed gangs in control of daily life.” He said his recommendations to the Biden administration have been ignored and dismissed, and the administration is fully responsible for the ongoing crisis at the Texas border. In my opinion, the Biden border crisis violates the law and is a dereliction of duty by the administration. I’ll have more on this situation in the next few days.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Can Sens. Manchin and Sinema Hold to Their Beliefs?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Major Companies Sound the Alarm on Inflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden’s Christmas Crisis: Supply Chain Shortage
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Keep an Eye on the Pandora Papers Story
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: George Soros Now Funding Far Left on Left Attacks