Given all the chaos and crisis happening with the Biden administration, can House Republicans put together a similar pledge to reform American?
On this date, 27 years ago, I stood with House Republicans on the steps of the U.S. Capitol building and unveiled our bold plan called the Contract with America. It pledged that if you gave Republicans the House majority in 1994, we’d commit to vote on 10 specific items — and do so in the first 100 days.
Given the state of our government today, with Democrats committed to policies centered on big government socialist ideas, now is the time for Republicans to develop a new Contract with America. This new contract should be used as a framework to promote policies more Americans agree with for a society built on free market capitalism.
I will reflect more on this and welcome your thoughts in our Inner Circle town hall event on Thursday, Sept. 30. If you haven’t already joined, please consider a subscription to my Inner Circle members program today.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Can Sens. Manchin and Sinema Hold to Their Beliefs?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Major Companies Sound the Alarm on Inflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden’s Christmas Crisis: Supply Chain Shortage
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Keep an Eye on the Pandora Papers Story
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: George Soros Now Funding Far Left on Left Attacks