It’s time to get personal. For this podcast, Rob does something a little different: He gives you a window into the real issues he’s been dealing with for the past year and a half. Social media addiction, weight gain, depression — Rob covers it all, because he owes you, his fellow problematics, full honesty and transparency. And he knows many of his listeners deal with the exact same issues — especially coming out of a pandemic. We all face adversity and need to take responsibility for our lives. Of course, it’s never easy, and we all stumble along the way. But personal responsibility doesn’t mean always getting it right. It means holding yourself accountable and doing your best no matter what, especially when things get hard.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas