Biden, Sen. Bernie Sanders, and the big government socialist Democrats will never feel the dreadful impact of their economic policies.
When Main Street small businesses close, working-class jobs permanently vanish. Following the 2020 lockdowns, liberal Democrats are now pushing $4.3 trillion in spending on social infrastructure packages. President Joe Biden and congressional Democrats have given Americans “economic impact payments” as a substitute for earned paychecks. Now they want to eliminate the child tax credit, and replace it with welfare. Republicans have sought the expansion of the child tax credit, because there is no substitute for a job which yields a earned wage.
Since Biden took office in January, the inflation rate has gone up drastically across the board. If the Democrats pass their social infrastructure package, inflation will skyrocket. With $2 trillion in spending this year alone, the inflation rate is at a 13-year high. Democrats plan to raise the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 26.5 percent, which will kill small business innovation and ship jobs across our borders. Biden, Sen. Bernie Sanders, and the big government socialist Democrats will never feel the dreadful impact of their policies. Instead, small businesses and hardworking Americans will pay the price for years to come.
To read more about how the Biden Democrats are waging war on small businesses visit the New York Post.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Federal Bill Would Let Schools Use Unspent Relief Funds to Combat Fentanyl Epidemic
- Over 80% of Pregnancy-Related Deaths Between 2017-19 were Preventable: CDC
- Texas Sends Two Busloads of Migrants Outside Home of Kamala Harris
- Time Running Out to Avoid Rail Strike Threatening ‘Significant Economic Damage’
- John Fetterman Would Turn the United States Into Philadelphia