In 2021, we find ourselves going backward as a nation, not forward. On this episode, CJ takes on the campaign by left-wing progressives to reproduce segregation in the 21st century. On a growing number of college campuses, schools are creating segregated housing and so-called safe spaces that separate students by race. What does this actually do to help black people? Nothing, but wokeness dictates that race comes before character — exactly what the civil rights movement sought to change. Plus, CJ discusses the news of two white students at Arizona State University being confronted over a “racist” sticker on a computer reading “Police Lives Matter.” The students were told to leave the area and demonized as bigots. As CJ explains, this is not progress, yet it’s the America that progressives are imposing on us.
C.J. Pearson’s Latest Podcasts:
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 42: Fauci Lied, Puppies Died
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 41: Is Hollywood Waking Up?
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 40: The Left’s Racist Vision for America
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 39: CJ Takes on Yik Yak
- Quinnipiac University to Begin Fining Unvaccinated Students
Podcasts from the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 565: Fun Things to Do at Smithsonian’s National Zoo
- Newt’s World – Episode 564: Gregg Jarrett on “The Trial of the Century”
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling