In 2021, we find ourselves going backward as a nation, not forward. On this episode, CJ takes on the campaign by left-wing progressives to reproduce segregation in the 21st century. On a growing number of college campuses, schools are creating segregated housing and so-called safe spaces that separate students by race. What does this actually do to help black people? Nothing, but wokeness dictates that race comes before character — exactly what the civil rights movement sought to change. Plus, CJ discusses the news of two white students at Arizona State University being confronted over a “racist” sticker on a computer reading “Police Lives Matter.” The students were told to leave the area and demonized as bigots. As CJ explains, this is not progress, yet it’s the America that progressives are imposing on us.
C.J. Pearson’s Latest Podcasts:
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 42: Fauci Lied, Puppies Died
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 41: Is Hollywood Waking Up?
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 40: The Left’s Racist Vision for America
- CJ Pearson UNCENSORED – Episode 39: CJ Takes on Yik Yak
- Quinnipiac University to Begin Fining Unvaccinated Students
Podcasts from the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy