Newt talks with billionaire David Rubenstein about his latest book, The American Experiment: Dialogues on a Dream.
Newt has a fascinating conversation with the billionaire philanthropist, David Rubenstein, author of The American Experiment: Dialogues on a Dream. He is cofounder and co-executive chairman of The Carlyle Group, a global private equity firm. He is also the Chairman of the Boards of Trustees of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and the Council on Foreign Relations. He is an original signer of The Giving Pledge and the host of The David Rubenstein Show on Bloomberg TV and PBS.
Guest: David Rubenstein
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 413: Devin Nunes on Truth Social
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 412: The Corporate Warrior
- Newt’s World – Episode 411: Ben Carson on Created Equal
- Newt’s World – Episode 410: Bill O’Reilly on Killing the Killers￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 409: This Will Not Pass