Far-left activists have normalized attacking politicians in public and at their homes. That’s bad enough. But now they’ve started following elected leaders into the bathroom, harassing them the entire time to push a woke, socialist agenda. For this podcast, Rob digs into the shocking story of radicals hounding and even filming Sen. Kyrsten Sinema in the restroom in order to bully her into supporting the Democrats’ $3.5 trillion spending bill. America has a serious civility problem, and the American people need to solve it. Rob also discusses Dr. Fauci suggesting it might be “too soon” to gather with your family for Christmas. Fauci later said his comments were misinterpreted, but would you really put it past the COVID-19 cult to do their best Grinch impression this holiday season? Plus, get ready for some real talk on social media. Rob reveals some of the inner workings of how social media giants work and has a message for all listeners: Stop looking down at your phones and enjoy life.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 565: Fun Things to Do at Smithsonian’s National Zoo
- Newt’s World – Episode 564: Gregg Jarrett on “The Trial of the Century”
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling