The “complete failure” at the southern border has gone on for far too long. Val Verde County is taking the first steps to hold President Biden responsible with this lawsuit.
The continuing flood of migrants into many states on the southern border has shifted little over the last few months as worries of COVID-19 spreading and possible human rights violations loom over the crisis. One Texas county decided to take action and file a joint lawsuit against the Biden administration and its negligence of the situation.
Leaders in Val Verde County have cited the more than 30,000 immigrants crossing over illegally in the last few weeks as an obvious grievance against President Joe Biden. “Both parties have had control of Washington at one point or another over the last 20 years, and we have failed to do anything about it other than create the mess that we have today,” said County Commissioner Beau Nettleton.
With so many crises inside and outside the United States, Nettleton and many others feel that the politicians in charge have abandoned those struggling at the border. A legal and safe process for immigrants must be implemented as soon as possible to end the chaos.
Read more about this story at the New York Post.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Shop Gingrich 360 This Holiday Season!
- Falling test scores illustrate the disaster of distance learning
- Britain’s new prime minister will raise hopes in Beijing and concerns in Washington
- According to Zelenskyy, Russian Troops “Were Not Trained For Combat”
- Federal Bill Would Let Schools Use Unspent Relief Funds to Combat Fentanyl Epidemic