Newt describes the challenges the Democrats and Republicans are facing in coming to a deal on the Reconciliation bill, the Infrastructure bill and the debt ceiling.
The progressive left-wing Democrats want their $3.5 trillion Reconciliation bill passed before they will vote on Infrastructure. Senator Joe Manchin and Senator Kyrsten Sinema won’t vote for a $3.5 Reconciliation bill, but support Infrastructure. And the person with an iron gavel, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, is trying to unite her party to get it all through. Newt gives his take on this Capitol Hill chaos.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 413: Devin Nunes on Truth Social
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 412: The Corporate Warrior
- Newt’s World – Episode 411: Ben Carson on Created Equal
- Newt’s World – Episode 410: Bill O’Reilly on Killing the Killers￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 409: This Will Not Pass