The Big Government Socialists are so focused on raising spending they are ignoring that imported goods can’t even be delivered to retailers. It might be a tough year to buy gifts for the holidays.
There is such chaos in this administration that lingering crises are on the horizon which Biden and his team are ill-equipped to handle. The supply chains systems are an unbelievably massive mess. Currently, there are cargo ships anchored off the coast of Los Angeles and Long Beach that can’t dock (primarily due to a shortage of dockworkers and truck drivers to deliver goods). In addition, the cost of shipping a container of goods from China to the U. S. has hit a record $20,586 – almost twice the cost in July. It is quite possible that we could see a shortage of Christmas gifts, or they will be unbelievably expensive. The team at Gingrich 360 and I will be highlighting these upcoming crises over the next few weeks, so stay tuned.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Can Sens. Manchin and Sinema Hold to Their Beliefs?
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Major Companies Sound the Alarm on Inflation
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden’s Christmas Crisis: Supply Chain Shortage
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Keep an Eye on the Pandora Papers Story
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: George Soros Now Funding Far Left on Left Attacks