IAs more information is unearthed from the Pandora Papers story in the coming months, it could become more fascinating than WikiLeaks.
I think the stories that have begun to appear in The Washington Post on the Pandora Project are fascinating. A worldwide network of investigative reporters has complied nearly 12 million files involving secret deals, evaded taxes, and other corruption by world leaders and billionaires. I don’t know how much of this is illegal, but I encourage you that check out the Pandora Papers story as it unfolds over the next month or two. I think you’ll find it very interesting.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Biden Administration is Crippling our Economy
- The American People are Not Stupid
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Owes Rittenhouse a Public Apology
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: A White House Out of Touch with Reality
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Worsening Inflation will Compound Biden’s Failures