Following the fiasco in Afghanistan, Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller demanded accountability from our military’s senior leadership. He was quickly imprisoned as a result, thrown in solitary confinement. Since then, Lt. Col. Scheller agreed to a plea deal and should have been discharged, able to continue his life as a free civilian. But the Marine Corps didn’t live up to its word, and this story is tragically far from over. For this podcast, Lt. Col. Scheller’s parents, Cathy and Stuart Sr., return to the show to provide an update on their son’s situation. As they explain to Anna, the Marine Corps has imposed a gag order on Lt. Col. Scheller, hoping he breaks it so they can punish him further. The military also leaked Scheller’s medical records to a blog prior to the trial in an effort to smear him. But Lt. Col. Scheller’s parents are not under a gag order. They’re ready to speak out and tell you about a shameful example of targeting a decorated Marine officer for political reasons.
Anna Paulina Luna’s Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 47: Stonk Wars with WallStreetBets
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 46: David vs. Goliath with DC Draino
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 45: Congress’s No Good, Rotten Infrastructure Bill
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 44: On the Front Lines of the Critical Race Theory Fight
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 43: Glenn Youngkin’s Victory Is a Sign of Things to Come
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 517: The Bidens
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼