Solitary confinement. 23-hour lockdown. Denied access to lawyers, religious services, even personal hygiene. For this podcast, Lisa exposes the egregious ways in which Jan. 6 defendants are being mistreated. Many of those detained didn’t even enter the Capitol, let alone commit acts of violence or vandalize property. Yet their own government is treating them as enemy combatants. Indeed, we are witnessing President Biden’s Justice Department rounding up and abusing American citizens for their political beliefs. Lisa’s guest to discuss this critically important issue is Julie Kelly, a political commentator and senior contributor to American Greatness. Julie’s reporting and commentary provide the single most insightful and comprehensive examination of what happened in the aftermath of Jan. 6 — the Feds’ ruthless prosecution, the mistreatment of detainees, and what all this means for our country enduring as a free society.
Lisa Boothe’s Latest Podcasts:
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 46: Common Sense with Larry the Cable Guy
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 42: Beyond Biden with Speaker Newt Gingrich
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 41: Sen. Ted Cruz on Increased Russian and Chinese Aggression
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 40: Jeffrey Epstein and the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial with Vicky Ward
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 39: Behind the Scenes of Trump’s COVID Task Force with Dr. Scott Atlas