Drugs, cartels, violence, human smuggling — there’s a humanitarian crisis happening at our southern border. But the corporate media isn’t going out there and showing you what’s going on, so the American people don’t see just how bad this situation really is. For this podcast, as a massive migrant caravan containing thousands travels through Mexico to the U.S., Anna has a timely conversation with one of the only people covering the border crisis from the front lines — in some cases, even behind enemy lines. Anna’s guest is Jorge Ventura, an investigative journalist who has spent extensive time on the border exposing the havoc that weak borders are wreaking on innocent communities from Texas to California. Jorge has been threatened, had guns pointed at him, and is very aware that his life may be in danger. But he also knows there’s no one else willing to speak the truth and show the raw footage that the American people need to say. From human smuggling to the illegal drug trade, evil people are exploiting our porous southern border to profit and destroy American lives.
Follow Jorge On Twitter here.
Anna Paulina Luna’s Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 47: Stonk Wars with WallStreetBets
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 46: David vs. Goliath with DC Draino
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 45: Congress’s No Good, Rotten Infrastructure Bill
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 44: On the Front Lines of the Critical Race Theory Fight
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 43: Glenn Youngkin’s Victory Is a Sign of Things to Come
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 415: CyncHealth on Improving Health Care Outcomes with Data￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 414: What is the Metaverse?￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 413: Devin Nunes on Truth Social
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 412: The Corporate Warrior
- Newt’s World – Episode 411: Ben Carson on Created Equal