New Hampshire is now the fourth state to completely withdraw its membership from the NSBA.
The National School Boards Association (NSBA) drafted a letter to the Biden administration in September that equated parents at school board meetings to domestic terrorists. The letter also asked the Biden administration to evoke the PATRIOT Act to thwart the threats posed by parents. Today, the NSBA is feeling the consequences of its actions.
New Hampshire is now the fourth state to completely withdraw its membership from the NSBA. Eighteen more states have put distance between themselves and the NSBA because of the letter. This is despite the NSBA’s apology that was published almost one month after the infamous letter to the Biden administration.
The NSBA’s letter said that the board had witnessed a “disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats.” In response, Delaware said that it has not received any threats or witnessed any violence, and Georgia pointed out that it never asked for federal law enforcement’s assistance.
To read more about this ongoing story, visit The Daily Caller.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Newt Gingrich on Fox & Friends | November 29, 2021
- Newt Gingrich on Hannity | November 24, 2021
- Our Latest Poll: Will you be gathering with Family and Friends for Thanksgiving?
- Poll Results: Are high prices causing you to rethink your Thanksgiving plans?
- Possible CNN layoffs signal changes in news coverage