New Hampshire is now the fourth state to completely withdraw its membership from the NSBA.
The National School Boards Association (NSBA) drafted a letter to the Biden administration in September that equated parents at school board meetings to domestic terrorists. The letter also asked the Biden administration to evoke the PATRIOT Act to thwart the threats posed by parents. Today, the NSBA is feeling the consequences of its actions.
New Hampshire is now the fourth state to completely withdraw its membership from the NSBA. Eighteen more states have put distance between themselves and the NSBA because of the letter. This is despite the NSBA’s apology that was published almost one month after the infamous letter to the Biden administration.
The NSBA’s letter said that the board had witnessed a “disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats.” In response, Delaware said that it has not received any threats or witnessed any violence, and Georgia pointed out that it never asked for federal law enforcement’s assistance.
To read more about this ongoing story, visit The Daily Caller.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Our Latest Poll: Did you watch the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Our Latest Poll: Do America’s veterans get the care they deserve?
- Our Latest Poll: Should Congress do more to protect Jewish Americans?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: Who founded New York as a Dutch settler?