Anna knows she’s not supposed to speak ill of her fellow Republicans. But when 13 of them voted with Democrats in the House to pass an irresponsibly expensive $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, then you better believe Anna’s not going to sit on my hands. Not when our economic security is at stake. For this podcast, Anna details why this infrastructure bill is so reckless. She also explains how Republicans let a reeling Joe Biden off the hook by backing this bill. Plus, once again, we see why the American people are fed up with weak establishment figures and looking for fighters willing to stand up for conservative principles. Anna takes the pulse of the country — and echoes the American people’s calls for change.
Anna Paulina Luna’s Latest Podcasts:
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 47: Stonk Wars with WallStreetBets
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 46: David vs. Goliath with DC Draino
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 45: Congress’s No Good, Rotten Infrastructure Bill
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 44: On the Front Lines of the Critical Race Theory Fight
- Luna Talks with Anna Paulina – Episode 43: Glenn Youngkin’s Victory Is a Sign of Things to Come
From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 517: The Bidens
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼