Education: it’s the issue that launched Terry McAuliffe’s candidacy for Virginia governor and subsequently ended his political career. His remark that parents shouldn’t be telling schools what to teach their children led to a parent-led revolution that propelled Glenn Youngkin, who will be the first Republican governor of Virginia in nearly a decade, to victory. What was behind this parent-led revolution? And what does it mean for the midterms? Lisa gets those answers from Ian Prior, the Executive Director for Fight for Schools, and Corey DeAngelis, the National Director of Research for the American Federation for Children.
Lisa Boothe’s Latest Podcasts:
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 46: Common Sense with Larry the Cable Guy
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 42: Beyond Biden with Speaker Newt Gingrich
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 41: Sen. Ted Cruz on Increased Russian and Chinese Aggression
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 40: Jeffrey Epstein and the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial with Vicky Ward
- The Truth with Lisa Boothe – Episode 39: Behind the Scenes of Trump’s COVID Task Force with Dr. Scott Atlas
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 512: The Debt Ceiling Debate