Don Lemon is a very famous anchor on CNN, who spends a good deal of his camera time lecturing you and I for not being as moral as him. He’s also in the midst of a very credible sexual assault lawsuit that the media seems intent on covering up. In the post Me-Too Era, why are mainstream media outlets so intent on protecting Don Lemon against this accusation, and why has CNN gotten involved in trying to shut his accuser up? To break this all down, I’ll talk to lawyer, journalist, and host of the Megyn Kelly Show, Megyn Kelly, who was the first to get his accuser on record.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast