Among many of its bad habits, the Biden administration is becoming notorious for one: using the full force of the federal government against Americans deemed insufficiently loyal to King Biden and Queen Kamala. First, the military was pressured to spy on its recruits for signs of republicanism in its ranks, then, the Biden admin colluded with the National School Board Association in the language of a letter calling on federal agencies to investigate threats against school board members as ‘domestic terrorism’ – and now, Biden’s White House is likely colluding with mainstream media outlets to leak information about investigative journalist outlet project veritas after it was raided by the FBI. This is nutty folks, and I’ll be breaking it down with a few special guests – Candace Owens and Dave Rubin.
Rob Smith’s Latest Podcasts:
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 103: America Is Going COVID Crazy (Again)
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 102: Democrats Are Pivoting to ‘Voting Rights’ Now that Their Build Back Better Plan is Dead
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 100: ‘Problematic’ Celebrates 100 Episodes!
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 99: A Black Mother’s Perspective On Critical Race Theory
- Rob Smith is Problematic – Episode 98: The Real Reason Kamala Harris Is Failing As Vice President
More From the Gingrich 360 Network:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy