Newt talks with Thomas Hoenig about the Federal Reserve meetings this week and what the outcome will mean for inflation and interest rates in 2022.
Why are we experiencing the most inflation in a 40 year period? What does the producer price index and consumer price index increase indicate about the future? To help make sense of our current economy, Newt talks with Thomas Hoenig, formerVice Chairman of the FDIC and former President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
Guest: Thomas Hoenig
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 518: The 118th Congress
- Newt’s World – Episode 517: The Bidens
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?