Sen. Joe Manchin’s rejection of the Big Government Socialist bill seems to have been done with a deliberate purpose to infuriate the White House and radical allies.
There is much to be considered about Sen. Joe Manchin’s decision to come out and flatly say “no” to the Democrats’ Big Government Socialist initiative. Was his strategy designed to get kicked out of the party while infuriating the Democrat regulars and the left wing radicals? Look at how they’ve handled the news. Democrat Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and the President’s Press Secretary issued nasty responses.
We’ll have to see if this is a one-time mess or if the situation with Sen. Manchin gets steadily worse. Certainly, from President Biden’s standpoint, this came at the worst time and was not how he wanted to enter Christmas week.
Hear more of my observations in this audio update and join my Inner Circle program to participate in our next town hall event.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Click Here to Join for our Next Event
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Biden Administration is Crippling our Economy
- The American People are Not Stupid
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Owes Rittenhouse a Public Apology
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: A White House Out of Touch with Reality
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Worsening Inflation will Compound Biden’s Failures