Newt talks with Julie Kelly about her new book, January 6th: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right.
Americans were shocked and outraged to see chaos unfold at the Capitol on January 6th, 2021. But one year later, the original narrative of what happened that day has crumbled while hundreds of Americans have been swept up in an unprecedented Justice Department investigation to punish them for their involvement in the January 6th protest. The public has been misled—and flat-out lied to—about a number of aspects related to that day. Newt’s guest is Julie Kelly. Her new book January 6th: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right is out now.
Guest: Julie Kelly
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas