Newt talks with Julie Kelly about her new book, January 6th: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right.
Americans were shocked and outraged to see chaos unfold at the Capitol on January 6th, 2021. But one year later, the original narrative of what happened that day has crumbled while hundreds of Americans have been swept up in an unprecedented Justice Department investigation to punish them for their involvement in the January 6th protest. The public has been misled—and flat-out lied to—about a number of aspects related to that day. Newt’s guest is Julie Kelly. Her new book January 6th: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right is out now.
Guest: Julie Kelly
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 361: The Border Crisis in Yuma, Arizona
- Newt’s World – Episode 360: Newt Answers Your Questions
- Newt’s World – Episode 359: Why We Need a Balanced Budget Now
- Newt’s World – Episode 358: Jack Nicklaus on Life and Golf
- Newt’s World – Episode 357: John Ondrasik on Why Afghanistan Still Matters