The current unrest in Kazakhstan needs to be watched closely due to its sensitive and historical relationships with China and Russia.
The unrest underway in Kazakhstan should be taken seriously. At the request of the current Kazakh president, the Russians have intervened to provide their support. In addition, the Chinese have a significant economic interest in the country because of Kazakhstan’s substantial natural gas reserve. It is also central to China’s “belt and road” initiative to connect transportation lines with Europe. So geopolitically, there is a power struggle between Russia and China, on which the United States should keep a close eye.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Biden Administration is Crippling our Economy
- The American People are Not Stupid
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Owes Rittenhouse a Public Apology
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: A White House Out of Touch with Reality
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Worsening Inflation will Compound Biden’s Failures