Newt talks with Kara Frederick from The Heritage Foundation about Big Tech’s need for reform and how we should hold them accountable.
We have seen what Big Tech has done in the last two years to silence voices they don’t agree with. From President Trump being permanently banned from Twitter on January 8, 2021, to the latest efforts by Spotify employees to censor podcaster Joe Rogan for his content. Big Tech is more like a Big Government Overlord deciding what information you are allowed to see. Newt’s guest is Kara Frederick, Research Fellow in Technology Policy at The Heritage Foundation, author of the new report: Combating Big Tech’s Totalitarianism: A Road Map.
Guest: Kara Frederick
Newt’s Latests Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 512: The Debt Ceiling Debate
- Newt’s World – Episode 511: The Immortals: General George Marshall