Newt has always been fascinated by dinosaurs. In this episode, he’s talking with paleontologist, Dr. Steve Brusatte about the discovery of “Baby Yingliang”.
In late December, the news of “Baby Yingliang”, an exquisitely preserved dinosaur embryo, was reported in the journal iScience. The oviraptorosaur embryo had been acquired in 2000, but ended up in storage, until recently when museum staff identified the eggs and the embryo hidden within one of them. Newt’s guest is Dr. Stephen Brusatte, Chair of Paleontology and Evolution at the University of Edinburgh.
Guest: Dr. Steve Brusatte
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas
- Newt’s World – Episode 461: Jon Clifton on “Blind Spot”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 460: Are We a Nation of Victims?￼