President Biden needs to take a stronger stance against Putin and Russia – and open America’s energy resources.
It is incredible to watch the world unify against Russia and Vladimir Putin. It has been far more significant than I thought it would. Then, the vote in the United Nations General Assembly condemning the Russian invasion of Ukraine and demanding that they withdraw was an amazing moment.
On the other hand, it is a pity that President Biden cannot break from his green fanatics and agree to renew American oil and gas. This would make it easy to send liquified natural gas to Europe. When it comes to a global crisis, the United States should be the global leader demonstrating and commanding leadership, not a follower.
Newt hosts monthly virtual events in which he discusses the news of the day and why it matters to you and your community. These Newt Live events are your opportunity to communicate directly with Newt. We hope you will join us next time and let Newt answer your questions and provide his insight on the issues that concern you most.
Newt’s Latest Audio:
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: The Biden Administration is Crippling our Economy
- The American People are Not Stupid
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Biden Owes Rittenhouse a Public Apology
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: A White House Out of Touch with Reality
- Newt Gingrich Audio Update: Worsening Inflation will Compound Biden’s Failures