Will Vladimir Putin be backed into a corner and turn to nuclear weapons?
When Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24th, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s had already put Russia’s nuclear forces on alert. Should the United States view his move as “signaling” or as a direct challenge to the western allied nations? Newt’s guest is Joe Cirincione, Quincy Institute Distinguished Fellow, and the author of Nuclear Nightmares: Securing the World Before It Is Too Late.
Guest: Joe Cirincione
Biden Promised Nuclear-Policy Reform. He’s Not Delivering – Washington Post
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 565: Fun Things to Do at Smithsonian’s National Zoo
- Newt’s World – Episode 564: Gregg Jarrett on “The Trial of the Century”
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling