Will Vladimir Putin be backed into a corner and turn to nuclear weapons?
When Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24th, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s had already put Russia’s nuclear forces on alert. Should the United States view his move as “signaling” or as a direct challenge to the western allied nations? Newt’s guest is Joe Cirincione, Quincy Institute Distinguished Fellow, and the author of Nuclear Nightmares: Securing the World Before It Is Too Late.
Guest: Joe Cirincione
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas
- Newt’s World – Episode 461: Jon Clifton on “Blind Spot”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 460: Are We a Nation of Victims?￼