Newt’s guest is Cliff May, from the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, who argues a second cold war has been declared against the United States.
Has a new cold war begun? Since the 1950s we have relied on deterrence to stop anyone from using nuclear weapons because the reaction would be so terrible. And for 70 years it worked. Now, we’re moving into a world where we need to consider what defending is going to mean for a nuclear or cyber-attack. Newt’s guest is Cliff May, Founder and President of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
Guest: Clifford May
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Newt’s World – Episode 636: Honoring Dr. Henry Kissinger
- Newt’s World – Episode 635: Newt Answers Your Questions
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday