Newt’s guest is Cliff May, from the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, who argues a second cold war has been declared against the United States.
Has a new cold war begun? Since the 1950s we have relied on deterrence to stop anyone from using nuclear weapons because the reaction would be so terrible. And for 70 years it worked. Now, we’re moving into a world where we need to consider what defending is going to mean for a nuclear or cyber-attack. Newt’s guest is Cliff May, Founder and President of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
Guest: Clifford May
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- ￼Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas
- Newt’s World – Episode 461: Jon Clifton on “Blind Spot”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 460: Are We a Nation of Victims?￼