Newt talks with Ambassador Kip Tom about the future global food supply crisis as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
What impact will the war in Ukraine and the sanctions on Russia have on our global food supply? We are seeing the price of oil impact both consumers at the gas pump, and industries reliant on gas to transport goods and services. Newt’s guest is Ambassador Kip Tom. He served as Ambassador to the United Nations Agencies for Food and Agriculture in Rome under President Trump. He’s a seventh generation Hoosier farmer, from Kosciusko County, Indiana and the current CEO of Tom Farms.
Guest: Ambassador Kip Tom
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 512: The Debt Ceiling Debate
- Newt’s World – Episode 511: The Immortals: General George Marshall