Newt talks with Ambassador Kip Tom about the future global food supply crisis as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
What impact will the war in Ukraine and the sanctions on Russia have on our global food supply? We are seeing the price of oil impact both consumers at the gas pump, and industries reliant on gas to transport goods and services. Newt’s guest is Ambassador Kip Tom. He served as Ambassador to the United Nations Agencies for Food and Agriculture in Rome under President Trump. He’s a seventh generation Hoosier farmer, from Kosciusko County, Indiana and the current CEO of Tom Farms.
Guest: Ambassador Kip Tom
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy