Newt talks with Ambassador Kip Tom about the future global food supply crisis as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
What impact will the war in Ukraine and the sanctions on Russia have on our global food supply? We are seeing the price of oil impact both consumers at the gas pump, and industries reliant on gas to transport goods and services. Newt’s guest is Ambassador Kip Tom. He served as Ambassador to the United Nations Agencies for Food and Agriculture in Rome under President Trump. He’s a seventh generation Hoosier farmer, from Kosciusko County, Indiana and the current CEO of Tom Farms.
Guest: Ambassador Kip Tom
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas
- Newt’s World – Episode 461: Jon Clifton on “Blind Spot”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 460: Are We a Nation of Victims?￼