Newt celebrates Earth Day and explains why in the American model of conservation you don’t have to choose between a cleaner planet and a more prosperous economy. We can and should have both.
The first Earth Day was established on April 22, 1970. Newt coordinated the first environmental studies program at West Georgia College the following year. Newt talks about Earth Day, from when it first began and what Republicans are doing today in an effort to improve our environment.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 516: Drug Prices in America – Worth the Cost?
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 512: The Debt Ceiling Debate