Newt celebrates Earth Day and explains why in the American model of conservation you don’t have to choose between a cleaner planet and a more prosperous economy. We can and should have both.
The first Earth Day was established on April 22, 1970. Newt coordinated the first environmental studies program at West Georgia College the following year. Newt talks about Earth Day, from when it first began and what Republicans are doing today in an effort to improve our environment.
America’s Energy Innovation Agenda: Conservative Solutions for a Better Climate
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 565: Fun Things to Do at Smithsonian’s National Zoo
- Newt’s World – Episode 564: Gregg Jarrett on “The Trial of the Century”
- Newt’s World – Episode 563: Cal Thomas on 50 Years in Journalism
- Newt’s World – Episode 562: Balance the Budget to Save America
- Newt’s World – Episode 561: Chairman Jason Smith on the Debt Ceiling