Newt celebrates Earth Day and explains why in the American model of conservation you don’t have to choose between a cleaner planet and a more prosperous economy. We can and should have both.
The first Earth Day was established on April 22, 1970. Newt coordinated the first environmental studies program at West Georgia College the following year. Newt talks about Earth Day, from when it first began and what Republicans are doing today in an effort to improve our environment.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 634: Gregg Jarrett on The Constitution of the United States
- Newt’s World – Episode 633: A Thanksgiving Tradition – The Presidential Turkey Pardon
- Newt’s World – Episode 632: Establishing Thanksgiving as a National Holiday
- Newt’s World – Episode 631: Bernard Cornwell on Uhtred’s Feast
- Newt’s World – Episode 630: The New Contract With America Coin: Honoring Newt Gingrich’s Legacy