Newt celebrates Earth Day and explains why in the American model of conservation you don’t have to choose between a cleaner planet and a more prosperous economy. We can and should have both.
The first Earth Day was established on April 22, 1970. Newt coordinated the first environmental studies program at West Georgia College the following year. Newt talks about Earth Day, from when it first began and what Republicans are doing today in an effort to improve our environment.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas
- Newt’s World – Episode 461: Jon Clifton on “Blind Spot”￼