In his latest podcast, Newt follows up on his four-part series on how our country stands at an opportunity to bring together a large American majority – rather than a narrow Republican majority.
There is a huge agreement among a vast majority of Americans on many key issues. There’s a potentially vast movement focused on solving problems, emphasizing positive values that unify, while drawing a clear distinction between most Americans and the small, elitist minority which have sought to dominate and distort America. Newt describes the imperative for forming an American Majority coalition, and the impact an American Majority could have on 2022 and beyond.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Newt’s World – Episode 607: Inside Crypto’s Wild Rise and Staggering Fall
- Newt’s World – Episode 606: “The Street Economist”
- Newt’s World – Episode 605: Underserved – Today’s Forgotten Communities
- Newt’s World – Episode 604: Coach Bill Courtney on Being “Undefeated”