In his latest podcast, Newt follows up on his four-part series on how our country stands at an opportunity to bring together a large American majority – rather than a narrow Republican majority.
There is a huge agreement among a vast majority of Americans on many key issues. There’s a potentially vast movement focused on solving problems, emphasizing positive values that unify, while drawing a clear distinction between most Americans and the small, elitist minority which have sought to dominate and distort America. Newt describes the imperative for forming an American Majority coalition, and the impact an American Majority could have on 2022 and beyond.
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 445: Why Climate Change is ‘Unsettled’￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 444: Penn Law School’s War on Amy Wax￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 443: Can One Man Save the World?
- Newt’s World – Episode 442: Charlie Kirk on “The College Scam”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 441: Understanding Mass Shootings