Newt talks with Dr. Jaime Bland, CEO of CyncHealth, and Linda Upmeyer, former Speaker of the House of Iowa, about how health data sharing can improve patient outcomes.
Do you think that health care in the United States is ineffective, inefficient, and very expensive? In Nebraska and Iowa, doctors and health care providers have access to all of their patient’s health data. In 2020, CyncHealth, a health information exchange, began taking steps to help connect patient data. Newt’s guests are Dr. Jaime Bland, President and CEO of CyncHealth and Linda Upmeyer, former Speaker of the House of Iowa. Find out more about CyncHealth at: https://bit.ly/3sTEVvn
Guests: Dr. Jamie Bland and Linda Upmeyer
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 539: Putin and Xi
- Newt’s World – Episode 538: Parents of the World, Unite!
- Newt’s World – Episode 536: The Threat of the Mexican Drug Cartels Part 2
- Newt’s World – Episode 535: Mexican Drug Cartels – Part 1
- Newt’s World – Episode 534: The State of the Economy: SVB, Interest Rates, and Protecting Your Retirement