Some of the most highly regarded Democrats are grumbling saying the President isn’t behaving with – or perhaps isn’t even capable of – the urgency they say the moment requires.
Debra Messing, the former “Will & Grace” star, was included in a group of dozens of celebrity Democrat supporters who joined a call with White House aides last Monday to discuss the U.S. Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade.
Participants on the call got a follow-up email with a list of basic talking points and recommendations of Biden speech clips to communicate on TikTok.
The call, right after the elimination of federal abortion rights, contrasts with an overpowering sense of frustration among Democrats with Biden. Some of the most highly regarded Democrats are grumbling saying the President isn’t behaving with – or perhaps isn’t even capable of – the urgency they say the moment requires.
Two dozen leading Democrat politicians and operatives say essential government management is the dilemma. Meanwhile, The White House is managing propaganda campaigns with celebrities.
Click here to read more.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Scaling Back: Six Government Agencies Targeted for Elimination
- Economic Realities of Bidenomics
- Our Latest Poll: Should Sen. John Fetterman be given special treatment to dress in a hoodie, shorts, and flip-flops on the Senate floor?
- President Joe Biden’s Proposed Energy Standards Erodes Consumer Freedom
- China’s Nuclear Power Surge Challenges America’s Stagnant Growth