Some of the most highly regarded Democrats are grumbling saying the President isn’t behaving with – or perhaps isn’t even capable of – the urgency they say the moment requires.
Debra Messing, the former “Will & Grace” star, was included in a group of dozens of celebrity Democrat supporters who joined a call with White House aides last Monday to discuss the U.S. Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade.
Participants on the call got a follow-up email with a list of basic talking points and recommendations of Biden speech clips to communicate on TikTok.
The call, right after the elimination of federal abortion rights, contrasts with an overpowering sense of frustration among Democrats with Biden. Some of the most highly regarded Democrats are grumbling saying the President isn’t behaving with – or perhaps isn’t even capable of – the urgency they say the moment requires.
Two dozen leading Democrat politicians and operatives say essential government management is the dilemma. Meanwhile, The White House is managing propaganda campaigns with celebrities.
Click here to read more.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- 5 Questions for CDC Director Walensky
- Shop Gingrich 360 This Holiday Season!
- Falling test scores illustrate the disaster of distance learning
- Britain’s new prime minister will raise hopes in Beijing and concerns in Washington
- According to Zelenskyy, Russian Troops “Were Not Trained For Combat”