The EU has no authority to question or impact America’s high court.
The European Parliament has passed a new resolution that denounces the United States Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade.
On Thursday, the European Parliament voted 324-155 on the resolution asserting, “everyone has the right to safe and legal abortion.” It will be incorporated into the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (EU).
European Equality Commissioner Helena Dalli called the SCOTUS decision “a reminder that hard-won rights cannot be taken as a given, anywhere.”
President of the liberal Renew Europe group in the EU Parliament, Stéphane Séjourné, said, “The United States has clearly shown why we must use every tool available to safeguard abortion rights in the European Union.”
The EU’s principal concern is: “The overturning of Roe v. Wade could embolden the anti-abortion movement in the European Union.”
Naturally, the EU has no authority to question or impact America’s high court.
Click here to read more.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Poll Results: Will China retaliate for Speaker Pelosi’s visit
- FBI Director Christopher Wray is Guiding the Agency the Wrong Way, Fast
- Our Latest Poll: Should there be a maximum age limit for being President of the United States?
- FBI: El Paso is a Major Human Smuggling, Kidnapping Destination
- Sending Mail Is Now More Expensive as USPS Hikes Prices