The EU has no authority to question or impact America’s high court.
The European Parliament has passed a new resolution that denounces the United States Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade.
On Thursday, the European Parliament voted 324-155 on the resolution asserting, “everyone has the right to safe and legal abortion.” It will be incorporated into the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (EU).
European Equality Commissioner Helena Dalli called the SCOTUS decision “a reminder that hard-won rights cannot be taken as a given, anywhere.”
President of the liberal Renew Europe group in the EU Parliament, Stéphane Séjourné, said, “The United States has clearly shown why we must use every tool available to safeguard abortion rights in the European Union.”
The EU’s principal concern is: “The overturning of Roe v. Wade could embolden the anti-abortion movement in the European Union.”
Naturally, the EU has no authority to question or impact America’s high court.
Click here to read more.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Our Latest Poll: Who will win the Super Bowl?
- Our Latest Poll: Should federal workers who strike be fired?
- House Oversight Republicans Challenge Cassidy Hutchinson’s Testimony on January 6
- Our Latest Poll: Should Defense Sec. Austin step down?
- Our Latest Poll: Did you watch the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?