As Americans experience some of the worst inflation in U.S. history, there is positive news: There will be no price hike on Costco’s signature hot dogs.
As Americans experience some of the worst inflation in U.S. history, there is positive news: There will be no price hike on Costco’s signature hot dogs. Costco CEO Craig Jelinek gave a one-word answer when asked if he would raise the price of this food court staple. It was simply “no.”
Unlike other stores, Costco has maintained strong sales and avoided excessive inventory. However, some other food court items have been inflated. Earlier this month, its chicken bake jumped from $2.99 to $3.99, and its 20-ounce soda rose by 10 cents to 69 cents.
When asked if there would be a membership increase, Jelinek told CNBC that a membership fee hike is “not on the table right at the moment.”
Click here to read more.
The Latest from the Gingrich 360 team
- Scaling Back: Six Government Agencies Targeted for Elimination
- Economic Realities of Bidenomics
- Our Latest Poll: Should Sen. John Fetterman be given special treatment to dress in a hoodie, shorts, and flip-flops on the Senate floor?
- President Joe Biden’s Proposed Energy Standards Erodes Consumer Freedom
- China’s Nuclear Power Surge Challenges America’s Stagnant Growth