According to a CNBC survey, President Joe Biden’s overall and economic approval numbers have hit the lowest levels of his presidency. In April, Biden’s economic approval dropped 5 points from just 30 percent. In addition, his economic record is favored by only 25 percent of independents, 6 percent of Republicans, and 58 percent of Democrats.
Biden’s ratings on his job as President are at 36 percent, while his disapproval ratings are at 57 percent. These disapproval numbers have been shared at the same time CNBC recorded the worst economic outlook numbers in the 15 years of this survey.
Participants in this survey who value immigration and border security, careers, and the cost of living reported that they prefer Republican congressional control.
Click here to read more.
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Cancer Patients Lose the Most Under Democrats’ Tax and Spend Bill
- More Than 350 Rockets Fired Toward Israel, Sirens Sound in Tel Aviv
- North Korea Offers Russia 100,000 ‘Volunteers’ for War on Ukraine, Russian State TV Says
- North Carolina County Will Put AR-15s In Every School
- Ted Cruz to ‘Wait and See’ If Trump Runs Before Making The 2024 Decision