Newt talks with pollster, John McLaughlin, about the midterm elections and what issues voters are concerned about.
“The Road to the Midterms” series continues, looking more closely at what issues voters are talking about, leading into the midterm election. Newt’s guest is John McLaughlin. He is the CEO of McLaughlin and Associates, a leading research and polling firm. He has worked professionally as a strategic consultant and pollster for 40 years, winning some of the toughest elections in the United States.
Guest: John McLaughlin
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 515: Liz Lev on the Sistine Chapel
- Newt’s World – Episode 514: Stephen Hunter on “The Bullet Garden”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 513: Never Forget Our People Were Always Free￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 512: The Debt Ceiling Debate
- Newt’s World – Episode 511: The Immortals: General George Marshall