Newt talks with pollster, John McLaughlin, about the midterm elections and what issues voters are concerned about.
“The Road to the Midterms” series continues, looking more closely at what issues voters are talking about, leading into the midterm election. Newt’s guest is John McLaughlin. He is the CEO of McLaughlin and Associates, a leading research and polling firm. He has worked professionally as a strategic consultant and pollster for 40 years, winning some of the toughest elections in the United States.
Guest: John McLaughlin
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 610: The Biden Administration’s Overregulation of EVs and Appliances
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Newt’s World – Episode 607: Inside Crypto’s Wild Rise and Staggering Fall
- Newt’s World – Episode 606: “The Street Economist”
- Newt’s World – Episode 605: Underserved – Today’s Forgotten Communities