Newt talks with pollster, John McLaughlin, about the midterm elections and what issues voters are concerned about.
“The Road to the Midterms” series continues, looking more closely at what issues voters are talking about, leading into the midterm election. Newt’s guest is John McLaughlin. He is the CEO of McLaughlin and Associates, a leading research and polling firm. He has worked professionally as a strategic consultant and pollster for 40 years, winning some of the toughest elections in the United States.
Guest: John McLaughlin
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 444: Penn Law School’s War on Amy Wax￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 443: Can One Man Save the World?
- Newt’s World – Episode 442: Charlie Kirk on “The College Scam”￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 441: Understanding Mass Shootings
- Newt’s World – Episode 440: The Road to the Midterms – What Voters are Thinking