Newt talks with pollster, John McLaughlin, about the midterm elections and what issues voters are concerned about.
“The Road to the Midterms” series continues, looking more closely at what issues voters are talking about, leading into the midterm election. Newt’s guest is John McLaughlin. He is the CEO of McLaughlin and Associates, a leading research and polling firm. He has worked professionally as a strategic consultant and pollster for 40 years, winning some of the toughest elections in the United States.
Guest: John McLaughlin
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas