Texas leaders are pushing back against Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser after she condemned Texas for her city’s issues with illegal immigration.
Mayor Bowser recently said that Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, among others, is “tricking” people who cross the border illegally by transporting them to Washington, D.C. However, Gov. Abbott says she is pointing fingers in the wrong direction.
Gov. Abbott responded to the claims by saying “If Mayor Bowser would like to stop the influx of migrants into her city, she should instead join the calls to fix the root cause of illegal migration: an administration that encourages illegal crossings and refuses to secure the border.”
Click here to read more.
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Cancer Patients Lose the Most Under Democrats’ Tax and Spend Bill
- More Than 350 Rockets Fired Toward Israel, Sirens Sound in Tel Aviv
- North Korea Offers Russia 100,000 ‘Volunteers’ for War on Ukraine, Russian State TV Says
- North Carolina County Will Put AR-15s In Every School
- Ted Cruz to ‘Wait and See’ If Trump Runs Before Making The 2024 Decision