Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin has improved his 2021 election margin of victory, becoming a popular commonwealth leader. A survey performed by Morning Consult shows he is the 22nd most popular governor in the country, with a 53 percent approval rating.
These results revealed Gov. Youngkin has an equal approval rating with Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. The survey found that the Floridian’s standing has dropped slightly from 56 percent approval to 53 percent approval in the previous quarter.
Youngkin’s 53 percent approval rating is better than his 2021 victory margin. He defeated former Gov. Terry McAuliffe 50.6 percent to 48.6 percent in the election.
Click here to read more.
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Cancer Patients Lose the Most Under Democrats’ Tax and Spend Bill
- More Than 350 Rockets Fired Toward Israel, Sirens Sound in Tel Aviv
- North Korea Offers Russia 100,000 ‘Volunteers’ for War on Ukraine, Russian State TV Says
- North Carolina County Will Put AR-15s In Every School
- Ted Cruz to ‘Wait and See’ If Trump Runs Before Making The 2024 Decision