Turning Point USA has called upon ABC News to “retract the defamatory statements” made earlier this week on “The View” or face legal action. This news follows the TPUSA Student Action Summit that occurred last weekend in Tampa, Fla.
According to the Turning Point USA letter, “The false statements of fact intentionally made during ‘The View’s’ July 25th segment were unquestionably harmful to TPUSA’s reputation and brought the organization and its student affiliates into disrepute with the public, potential donors, and current and future business partners, posing a significant financial loss to the organization.”
The letter gave ABC News a deadline of July 27 for the retraction and apology.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Inner Circle: Biden is Losing Ukraine, Alienating Israel, and Putting Americans at Risk
- Biden is Losing Ukraine, Alienating Israel, and Putting Americans at Risk
- China’s Covert Cyber Attacks on American Infrastructure
- The General Election Begins
- Newt’s World – Episode 667: Craig Shirley on Ronald Reagan