Turning Point USA has called upon ABC News to “retract the defamatory statements” made earlier this week on “The View” or face legal action. This news follows the TPUSA Student Action Summit that occurred last weekend in Tampa, Fla.
According to the Turning Point USA letter, “The false statements of fact intentionally made during ‘The View’s’ July 25th segment were unquestionably harmful to TPUSA’s reputation and brought the organization and its student affiliates into disrepute with the public, potential donors, and current and future business partners, posing a significant financial loss to the organization.”
The letter gave ABC News a deadline of July 27 for the retraction and apology.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Cancer Patients Lose the Most Under Democrats’ Tax and Spend Bill
- More Than 350 Rockets Fired Toward Israel, Sirens Sound in Tel Aviv
- North Korea Offers Russia 100,000 ‘Volunteers’ for War on Ukraine, Russian State TV Says
- North Carolina County Will Put AR-15s In Every School
- Ted Cruz to ‘Wait and See’ If Trump Runs Before Making The 2024 Decision