On Thursday, President Biden will have a phone conversation with Chinese Communist Party General Secretary Xi Jinping. Following the conversation, The White House has vowed to provide a readout of the call.
Chinese government officials recently demanded House Speaker Nancy Pelosi terminate a scheduled trip to Taiwan, saying it is a betrayal of Chinese-U.S. foreign policy agreements.
Last week, China’s government cautioned it would take “forceful measures” if Pelosi traveled to Taiwan after it was announced she would travel to the Chinese-claimed island nation next month.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- The Crisis in Nagorno-Karabakh
- Congress Must Protect America’s Capital
- Evidence About Biden Criminality and Dishonesty Keeps Growing
- Newt’s World – Episode 609: The Rifle 2 – Combat Stories from America’s Last WWII Veterans
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What acts did the British Parliament pass to impose a tax on tea in the American colonies in 1767?