North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has alleged the U.S. and South Korea have brought the Korean peninsula to the “brink of war.” This news comes as Seoul and American forces get ready for their first large-scale joint military exercises in four years.
In observations reported on Thursday from an event on Wednesday, Kim threatened to “wipe out” South Korean forces with nuclear weapons if there is a confrontation.
Kim said, “Our armed forces are completely prepared to respond to any crisis, and our country’s nuclear war deterrent is also ready to mobilize its absolute power dutifully, exactly, and swiftly in accordance with its mission.”
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Cancer Patients Lose the Most Under Democrats’ Tax and Spend Bill
- More Than 350 Rockets Fired Toward Israel, Sirens Sound in Tel Aviv
- North Korea Offers Russia 100,000 ‘Volunteers’ for War on Ukraine, Russian State TV Says
- North Carolina County Will Put AR-15s In Every School
- Ted Cruz to ‘Wait and See’ If Trump Runs Before Making The 2024 Decision