North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has alleged the U.S. and South Korea have brought the Korean peninsula to the “brink of war.” This news comes as Seoul and American forces get ready for their first large-scale joint military exercises in four years.
In observations reported on Thursday from an event on Wednesday, Kim threatened to “wipe out” South Korean forces with nuclear weapons if there is a confrontation.
Kim said, “Our armed forces are completely prepared to respond to any crisis, and our country’s nuclear war deterrent is also ready to mobilize its absolute power dutifully, exactly, and swiftly in accordance with its mission.”
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- The Trump of Argentina Wins
- Our Latest Poll: Are you interested in the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform
- Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform