North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has alleged the U.S. and South Korea have brought the Korean peninsula to the “brink of war.” This news comes as Seoul and American forces get ready for their first large-scale joint military exercises in four years.
In observations reported on Thursday from an event on Wednesday, Kim threatened to “wipe out” South Korean forces with nuclear weapons if there is a confrontation.
Kim said, “Our armed forces are completely prepared to respond to any crisis, and our country’s nuclear war deterrent is also ready to mobilize its absolute power dutifully, exactly, and swiftly in accordance with its mission.”
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Manchin Cautions of Possible Legal Action against Treasury Dept. on Electric Vehicle Tax Credits
- Top Democrat Senator Slams Biden admin For Withholding Info On Classified Doc Scandals
- Newt’s World – Episode 540: Steve Krakauer on Uncovered
- Our Latest Poll: Which country has more influence in the world? China or the U.S.
- The Democrats are Now the Anti-Lincoln Party