Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser is requesting the National Guard mobilize the migrants being bused to the city from southern states. The mayor, who has championed allowing migrants to enter the country illegally, requested the DC National Guard be activated.
The prolonged spike in illegal immigration intensifies the current homelessness problem in the nation’s capital. Bowser shared that the migrant buses are a “significant issue” and called on the federal government to assist as she feels migrants are “tricked” into moving to her city.
On Sunday, Bowser emerged on CBS’ “Face the Nation” to talk about the relentless homelessness crisis plaguing her city.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Cancer Patients Lose the Most Under Democrats’ Tax and Spend Bill
- More Than 350 Rockets Fired Toward Israel, Sirens Sound in Tel Aviv
- North Korea Offers Russia 100,000 ‘Volunteers’ for War on Ukraine, Russian State TV Says
- North Carolina County Will Put AR-15s In Every School
- Ted Cruz to ‘Wait and See’ If Trump Runs Before Making The 2024 Decision