Newt talks with Professor Amy Wax about her fight for academic freedom and expression at Penn Law School.
In a letter dated June 23, 2022, the Dean of the University of Pennsylvania, Carey Law School, Theodore Ruger, suggested imposing sanctions on Professor Amy Wax for showing “a callous and flagrant disregard for our University community.” Dean Ruger is seeking to ‘cancel’ her based on her opinions and views and how the University has reacted to them. Professor Amy Wax is currently the Robert Mundheim Professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School where she joined the faculty with tenure on July 1, 2001.
Guest: Amy Wax
Donate to her legal defense fund here: https://gofund.me/96d43ec6
Newt’s Latest Podcasts:
- Newt’s World – Episode 466: Russia – Ukraine War￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 465: The State of the Economy￼
- Newt’s World – Episode 464: The Commitment to America – Live Event
- Newt’s World – Episode 463: Leader Kevin McCarthy on the Commitment to America
- Newt’s World – Episode 462: Border Crisis in El Paso, Texas