A Wikipedia administrator has taken action to pause edits to Wikipedia’s “Recession” page by unregistered users up until early August to halt “vandalism” and “malicious” content after the page was amended 41 times over the past seven days.
This follows news last week, that the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) estimated that the U.S. economy declined for the second straight quarter at a 0.9 annualized rate. The Wikipedia revisions came as the Biden administration tried to recast the economic news and redefine recession.
White House Director of the National Economic Council Brian Deese asserted that a recession is not universally defined as two consecutive quarters of negative growth.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Cancer Patients Lose the Most Under Democrats’ Tax and Spend Bill
- More Than 350 Rockets Fired Toward Israel, Sirens Sound in Tel Aviv
- North Korea Offers Russia 100,000 ‘Volunteers’ for War on Ukraine, Russian State TV Says
- North Carolina County Will Put AR-15s In Every School
- Ted Cruz to ‘Wait and See’ If Trump Runs Before Making The 2024 Decision