Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser had requested the activation of the DC National Guard last month, citing a “humanitarian crisis” that had reached a “tipping point.” Despite this news, the Department of Defense has denied Bowser’s request for the National Guard to help with the influx of migrants in the district.
Kelly Bulliner, the executive secretary at the Department of Defense, shared in a letter, “After careful consideration, the Department has concluded it cannot fulfill your request.”
Mayor Bowser has now requested to use the DC Armory, a multipurpose events venue in Southeast DC, as a processing center.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Newt’s World – Episode 637: Faith and Relationships in America
- Biden’s Illegal Immigrants
- Our Latest Poll: Should taxpayer’s money be used to house Biden’s illegal immigrants?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: Which country sold the territory known as the Louisiana Purchase to the United States in 1803?
- Newt Gingrich on Fox & Friends | December 4, 2023