Despite the current economic situation, Toys R Us, the beloved toy store, is officially back inside Macy’s locations in 9 states, with more coming soon. The retailer did a Christmas in July-type announcement, saying all locations will be complete by Oct. 15, just in time for the holiday shopping season.
More prominent locations dubbed “flagship locations” will be in Atlanta, Chicago, Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, and San Francisco. Notably, the in-store shops range from 1,000 square feet to 10,000 square feet.
The toy company returned to Macy’s after being acquired by WHP Global in March 2021.
Click here to read more
Get Newt’s Latest Book:
- Charity of the Month: Catholic Charities USA
- The Trump of Argentina Wins
- Our Latest Poll: Are you interested in the debate between Governors Newsom and DeSantis?
- Ellis the Elephant Fun Fact: What kind of shop did the Wright Brothers operate prior to their first flight?
- Inner Circle: Pentagon Audit Showing Missing Assets Signals Urgent Need for Reform